55+ Equity Release East Riding of Yorkshire
Honest, transparent advice on equity release schemes for the over 55s across the East Riding of Yorkshire – so you can decide if it’s right for you, whether you want to ease your retirement finances or help your grandchildren through university.
We’ve got you covered
Our expert advisers in East Riding of Yorkshire are happy to visit you to help you understand the different equity release schemes for people over 55, whether you:
- live by the Humber estuary in Hull, with its famous The Deep aquarium and Wilberforce House, birthplace of William Wilberforce.
- enjoy taking your grandchildren to the Maritime Museum, the Hands on History Museum, the animal compound in East Park or to burn off energy at Rock Up Hull in Hull.
- have a home by Holderness coast in Hornsea with its local Hornsea museum, or further up the coast in Bridlington with the Sewerby Hall and Gardens.
- live at the foot of the Yorkshire Wolds in the market towns of Pocklington or Driffield.
- enjoy walks in the North Cave Wetlands Nature Reserve, Bempton Cliffs or Flamborough Head.
- have a property on the coast in Bridlington, east Yorkshire’s favourite seaside resort, complete with its clean, sandy beaches, promenades and Treasure Island Mini Golf
- live further inland in Beverly, Market Weighton, Pocklington or Driffield.
Did you know?
The average amount of equity released through over 55 equity release schemes Yorkshire and Humberside is £55,706*.
*Source: UK Equity Release Market Monitor Quarter 3 2018
Over 55 equity release schemes in East Riding of Yorkshire putting you first
Your dedicated over 55 equity release scheme adviser in East Riding of Yorkshire
‘Our 55+ Equity Release adviser explained what it all meant, and answered all my questions that I had written down.’LS, successful over 55 equity release scheme applicant