55+ Equity Release Kent
55+ Equity Release has its roots in Kent, so no matter where you are in the county, our dedicated over 55 equity release adviser can help you realise your dreams, whether you are looking to finance the holiday of a lifetime, pay for care or medical treatment or help friends or family.
We’ve got you covered
Our expert Kent over 55 equity release adviser will help you make the right decision for you, whether you:
- live within spitting distance of the retail mecca of Bluewater in Dartford in the north west of Kent
- prefer the beaches and faded glamour of Whitstable, Margate or Ramsgate on Kent’s north east coast, with their celebrated Oyster Festival, Dreamland and Royal Harbour respectively
- live in white cliffs country on the east Kent coast in Dover, Deal or Sandwich
- have made your home in the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the west Kent/Sussex border
- call home the unique landscape of the Fifth Continent of New Romney and Dungeness in the south of the county
Did you know?
The average amount of equity released through over 55 equity release schemes in the South East is £88,093*
*Source: UK Equity Release Market Monitor Quarter 3 2018
Over 55 equity release schemes in Kent – putting our clients at the heart of everything we do
Your dedicated over 55 equity release scheme advisers in Kent
‘Our 55+ Equity Release adviser wasn’t at all pushy; she told us the ins and the outs and left us to decide. We did decide to go for it, but I know that if we had said ‘It’s not right for us’, she would have left it at that.’LS, successful over 55 equity release scheme applicant, Gravesend, Kent