55+ Equity Release Northamptonshire
From building an extension to helping to pay for regular bills, unlocking the equity in your home could help you achieve your retirement dreams. And our dedicated adviser in Northamptonshire will take time to understand your personal circumstances to give you the confidence that you are making the best decision for you.
We’ve got you covered
Our Northamptonshire over 55 equity release scheme expert is happy to travel to your home to help you understand how equity release works, whether you:
- live in the heart of the county in Northampton, with open spaces including Coton Manor Gardens, Abington Park and Delapre Park, entertainment at Royal & Derngate Theatre and the unique historical role of nearby Althorp Estate
- have made the market town of Daventry your home and enjoy retail therapy in the Heart of the Shires Shopping Village, stretching your legs at Daventry Country Park or mixing up clay pigeon shooting and karting at Whilton Mill
- have settled in Corby and take visitors for days out at Kirby Hall, Rockingham Castle and Priors Hall Golf Club
- are proud to call Wellingborough home and like to unwind in Irchester Country Park, keep up with the latest trends at Rushden Lakes Shopping Centre and get competitive on Wellingborough Golf Course
- opted for Kettering in the north of the county, taking the grandchildren out to Wicksteed Park, savouring the grandeur of Boughton House and supporting independent shops in The Yards in the Cultural Quarter
Did you know?
19% more equity release plans were taken out in the East Midlands in 2018 than 2017*.
*Source: UK Equity Release Market Monitor Quarter 3 2018
Over 55 equity release schemes in Northamptonshire – acting in your best interests
Your dedicated over 55 equity release scheme adviser in Northamptonshire
‘Our 55+ Equity Release adviser stayed in touch throughout the process to make sure everything was on track and that we knew what was happening at all times.’LS, successful over 55 equity release scheme applicant