55+ Equity Release Yorkshire
55+ Equity Release is proud to help people aged over 55 in Yorkshire realise their dreams through unlocking the equity in their homes with honest, transparent advice. Whether you dream of clearing your debts, carrying out home or garden improvements or helping your grandchildren onto the property ladder
We’ve got you covered
Our expert Yorkshire and East Riding over 55 equity release adviser can help you realise your retirement dreams, whether you:
- live within the ancient walls of York, with its famous Minster, Shambles and Jorvik Viking Centre.
- have made your home overlooking the North Sea in Whitby with its hauntingly gothic Abbey remains, Scarborough with its Sealife centre and Alpamare Waterpark.
- live within the bustling centre Sheffield, with Sheffield Theatres providing the largest theatre complex outside of London, The Millennium Gallery at Arundel Gate inspired by its permanent John Ruskin collection and the Steel City’s industrial past celebrated by Kelham Island Museum
- enjoy walks along the North York Moors, the Yorkshire Dales or through the city of Leeds.
- live in the birthplace of Captain Cook, Middlesborough, and enjoy stretching your legs at Guisborough Forest and Walkway Visitor Centre, understanding more about rare breeds at Newham Grange Farm or exploring the wetlands at Portrack Marsh Nature Reserve.
Did you know?
The average amount of equity released through over 55 equity release schemes Yorkshire and Humberside is £55,706*.
*Source: UK Equity Release Market Monitor Quarter 3 2018
Over 55 equity release schemes in Yorkshire – putting you first
Your dedicated over 55 equity release scheme adviser in Yorkshire
‘Our 55+ Equity Release adviser explained what it all meant, and answered all my questions that I had written down.’LS, successful over 55 equity release scheme applicant